Can’t find the Bible translation or audio resource you’re looking for here? Try the Holy Bible Society – link here.
D.H. Ruffle Memorial Library
This year, I will be focusing on providing a high quality selection of links to other websites. Many others have offered brilliant material freely available on the net, and I intend to celebrate the work of others. I will still be providing free on-line content on my site here, because as we all probably know, links to other sites can unexpectedly vanish from the Internet.
However, when I started this project in 2009, and launched it in 2011, Internet in developing nations was unreliable at best. That was the primary reason why I decided to create an on-line library of free theological books – to assist those studying for ministry without access to a physical library, so that books cold easily be downloaded and saved for viewing off-line later.
Page under construction, March 2019
Here is a sample of external links to websites to keep you informed of what is happening in the Christian world.
- Divine Renovation – Renewing parishes through transforming people. Divine Renovation Ministry exists to inspire and equip parishes to become missional. Twitter: @DevoReno
- The Alpha Course – Watch the Alpha Course in action here. The small group introduction to personal faith that has transformed millions.
- EWTN – Eternal Word Television Network. Watch via live streaming.
- EWTN Nightly News – News from as Catholic perspective with Lauren Ashburn Mon-Friday and via the Net. Twitter: @LaurenAshburn
- UCA News– The Union of Catholic Asian News (UCAN) is the leading independent Catholic news source in Asia. “A voice for the voiceless.”
Copyright 2019 RuffleMission / Good News Services
I would like to recognise and acknowledge some of the other people and ministries who are striving to achieve the same end as we are – to make Christ and His Gospel known, and to make ever more widely available the writings of many and varied saints and sages in the Christian Tradition.
The New Advent website, edited by Kevin Knight, is one of the most comprehensive libraries of Catholic writings on the Internet today.
The Christian Classics Ethereal Library (CCEL) website is equally comprehensive, covers all Christian traditions, and is a very well-built Internet resource. Although the volumes they have are in the public domain, they do sometimes make a small charge to download works. For this reason, in September 2010, we began to trace back the source public domain documents, in order to make them available here free of charge. Non-the less, CCEL is a wonderful resource, and they make material FREE to those in poorer countries. We have much admiration for both these wonderful projects! – John Ruffle, Jan 29th, 2012.